Floes Floes

A nice solid game, with a creative idea!

While I think this could use the touch a slightly better artist, as some of the grapics are second rate, but the gameplay, while challengeing, is and this is an idea I havent seen before. There seems to be no glitches that I can find, and the programming is stable and functional. I think you've got the workings of a greats game creator. Hope to see more of your work!

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

Cool

I just figured out how to do that yesterday! Awsome effect, and its 3D, even cooler. Was it hard to get the correct speed for everything, so it moved in sync?

ASD-V1.05.036 ASD-V1.05.036

Fair review below

Honestly, the graphics made it look like it was created by a 3-year old. At least try to put some effort into them. Trace pictures of real sprinklers or something, then color it grey with lighting or something.

Next, you used component buttons, which although they look nice, did not go well with anything else since they were so neat, and everything else plainly sucked.

This would work great as an engine for a real version, but in it's current state, its un-usable. A homeown also woulden't come to newgrounds or your Piczo website to use this. You would need to move it to a real website domain or something.

There is no animation at all. When you place an object on the screen it should have a short representation about how far the water would come out, or just a blue circle saying the diameter of its range.

Lastly, when you go in the begining, there should be a screen that the user could enter the dimentions of their garden in, so it would be more relavent. While I'm on this course, the grid needs reworked, and don't use blue for the background.

Basic points for improvement:
1) Graphic, graphic graphics
2) Basic animation/water diameter circle
3) Garden size window at begining
4) Better grid
5) More user freindly
6) Draw own buttons, so everything has the same style
7) DO NOT resubmit to newgrounds, it dosen't belong here. Try the forums
I know you already have, i saw the thread, just try it again with a better version
8) Make it a program, not an engine
9) Change background
And finally...
10) Add a print button, or a save button, add more features, add more sprinkelers, just add more THINGS to make it more useful to the home owner.

A fair review,
DFR

Pico's High School Pico's High School

Great game

Love the 3D graphics. And to everyone else, he compremised all other graphics beacuse the 3D API too us so much RAM and stuff. Again, great.

RaYdOg responds:

Thanks for appreciating the 3d thing. I spent most of my time keeping the framerate over 1 fps. :/

Helicopter 2.0 Helicopter 2.0

Good engine.

I really loike this engine, and if you add more obsticules and a way to go faster, then itll be cool.

Cube Core Cube Core

Love it

Just beat the game. It was easy to get the remote and stuff, but I had to read the reviews to find the power core. then it was easy. Again, a great example of a exit the room game. I still haven't beat the first one though, as it's blatently impossible for me!

Sphere Core Sphere Core

URL dosen't work...

As i juast said, the URL dosent work anymore. Anyways, I just found out I didn't need it! I've almost beat the game. For everyone who's stuck, the ladt tile is the one just to the left of the water spout, but the screw must be down. I'm not telling any more. Anyways great game, and I also like Shere Core, which is alot better, but now I get to see the predecessor which is stll awsome!

Madness Deathwish Madness Deathwish

nice

great deatwish game, asnd i got all the eggs

Halloween Game Collab 07 Halloween Game Collab 07

You really didnt od that well

I like the pico's greaveyard one but thats it. It seems thta you guys didnt put alot of time into this. effort yes, but time, no. next time, give yourselves a god month or two.

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

Good, but one problem...

Good tutorial overall, but when I was looking at the platformer part, I noticed there was only code, and no description of how to make the charecter or anything for preperation. I know how to make a platformer, so I'm ok with that, but newer coders who only have a vauge idea of what the preperation for qa platformer is, like drawing and animating the guy, they would be stumped. I would put in a small intro bit. Not too big, but enough to explain what the hell your meant to do. Other then that, I love it. I especialy like the no copy pasteing thing, so no noobs can steal your work for free, but it gets anoying once you look at the platformer and shooter game tutorials, since they are so long, but I woulden't change it. Great stuff.